Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation

4 posters

Go down

Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation Empty Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation

Post by TehJeven Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 am

Chilean police say a 16-year-old boy has-been charged with killing brother in a historical fight over a PlayStation.

Police say the younger boy was angered when his 18-year-old brother turned on the game console without his permission. Boy Police say the younger historical When Was angered 18-year-old brother turn on the game console Without His permission. He then allegedly grabbed a knife and stabbed him. I Then Allegedly Grabbed a knife and stabbed him. Police say the youth told them that "things got out of control". Police say the youth Told them That "things got out of control."

The boy could face five years in prison under charges filed on Wednesday. The boy Could face five years in prison under charges filed on Wednesday.

Homicide investigator Gilberto Opazo says the brothers had been abandoned by their mother and spent 10 years as wards of the state before a Belgian woman named Valerie Michael took them in. Homicide investigator says the brothers Gilberto Opazo HAD Been Their mother and abandoned by Spent 10 years as wards of the state Before a Belgian woman named Valerie Michael took them in. She was visiting Belgium when the death occurred. She was visiting Belgium When the death occurred.

(This is why Playstations are dodgy.)

Link to Article

TehJeven
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation Empty Re: Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation

Post by masushi2 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:22 am

yeah... the last bit of that didnt make sense to me
masushi2
masushi2
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation Empty Re: Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation

Post by crossroads Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 am

It's sad this isnt all that suprisng to me.
crossroads
crossroads
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Princess Wed May 12, 2010 5:16 pm

thats pretty fucked up.
Skye Princess
Skye Princess
Active Poster
Active Poster

https://canvasreality.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masushi2 Sun May 16, 2010 11:34 am

yeah true they should be locked up for life if there that crazy/stupid Chilean Boy kills his Brother over Playstation 766633
masushi2
masushi2
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Princess Tue May 18, 2010 10:04 am

Well yeah. But i mean, for it to be triggered so easily..There has to be more to this...
Skye Princess
Skye Princess
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by masushi2 Tue May 18, 2010 5:04 pm

yeah probably his brother being a douche
masushi2
masushi2
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Princess Thu May 20, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah but my bro's a douche, i dont stab him over it.
Skye Princess
Skye Princess
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by masushi2 Thu May 20, 2010 12:55 pm

mm got a point there.
masushi2
masushi2
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crossroads Thu May 20, 2010 2:19 pm

My brother used to beat me pretty badly over his playstation...
crossroads
crossroads
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum