Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet?

2 posters

Go down

Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet? Empty Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet?

Post by Skye Princess Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 am

So, after seeing some trailers and reading some reviews, This game has proven to be more contraversial than i thought, and not just because of the gunning down black people in shanty town..

The General idea i got is this:

<LI>Lightning is Cloud and Squall with titties and a skirt.
<LI>Hope is younger Tidus in three quarter length combats and a pair of Converse.
<LI>Fang is Cid Highwind in a Sari and knee high gladiator sandals.
<LI>Sazh is Barrett with an afro dwelling Chocobo, without the muscle and gun for a hand.
<LI>Snow is Seifer in his Kingdom Hearts gear.
Vanille is Rikku and Selphie’s first cousin with a red rinse.

Im also finding alot of people dont really like the characters, for example the general idea is that Vanille is a bitch. The sense of this game not going anywhere in its own is a wide spread feeling across the internet.

What do you all think of this? Is this Final Fantasys first fail?
Skye Princess
Skye Princess
Active Poster
Active Poster

https://canvasreality.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet? Empty Re: Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet?

Post by Skye Princess Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 am

I actually got to play this last night, and i nearly cried. Final Fantasy has failed us for the first time. This is a sad day.
Skye Princess
Skye Princess
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet? Empty Re: Most Controversial Final Fantasy yet?

Post by crossroads Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 am

I think people should play the game throw completly before bagging it out so totaly.

Skye Princess wrote:I actually got to play this last night, and i
nearly cried. Final Fantasy has failed us for the first time. This is a
sad day.

Besides from what you have told me. your not a fan of the final fantsy games as it is.
crossroads
crossroads
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Princess Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:47 am

Not the 2 i played on PS2, i did like Crisis Core and Dissidia though. Havnt ahad a real chance at Dissidia yet, but what i played of Crisis Core i like, other than the repetitiveness of it.
Im more a fan of the movies
Skye Princess
Skye Princess
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crossroads Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:49 am

You told me that the two that you borrowed from your friend, weren't good.
crossroads
crossroads
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crossroads Fri May 21, 2010 2:56 am

Skye Princess wrote:So, after seeing some trailers and reading some reviews, This game has proven to be more contraversial than i thought, and not just because of the gunning down black people in shanty town..

The General idea i got is this:

• Lightning is Cloud and Squall with titties and a skirt.
  • Hope is younger Tidus in three quarter length combats and a pair of Converse.
  • Fang is Cid Highwind in a Sari and knee high gladiator sandals.
  • Sazh is Barrett with an afro dwelling Chocobo, without the muscle and gun for a hand.
  • Snow is Seifer in his Kingdom Hearts gear.
    Vanille is Rikku and Selphie’s first cousin with a red rinse.

Im also finding alot of people dont really like the characters, for example the general idea is that Vanille is a bitch. The sense of this game not going anywhere in its own is a wide spread feeling across the internet.

What do you all think of this? Is this Final Fantasys first fail?

• once you have made over 13 games for one genre your bound to hit Simularitys in the characters if they want to keep making games to the fans liking. Besides that the game has more offer then just Chracters. Playing the game through might be a better thing to do before judging the game.
    crossroads
    crossroads
    Community Member
    Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum